WHY LONDON CLOSE TRADE?
Historically very high accuracy, providing a psychological boost and increased confidence for struggling traders
Well-defined and very objective trading rules. No guesswork!
Be at your computer only at specific time! You’ll know right away if there is even the possibility of a trade
Reduced exposure to your funds, since the trades are so short-term
WHAT IS LCT?
The London Close Trade (LCT) Strategy was co-developed in 2010, by ForeMentor coach Vic Noble and the late Shirley Hudson. Shirley was an absolute master short-term trader, and her approach to trading Forex pairs at the close of the London Stock market was remarkable. Some would say legendary, as she accumulated in the tens of thousands of pips using this strategy.
Vic Noble has now re-launched and revised this strategy, with an emphasis on making it more objective than ever before. Additionally, he has incorporated more strategies to show how to use the basics of the LCT strategy for trading at other times of the trading day.
This is a short-term trading strategy, requiring very small initial pip risk, but yielding exceptional reward to risk. Perfect for small account sizes, or for those who simply want to have some limited exposure to the forex markets.
The LCT is a very simple strategy that Vic lays out step-by-step. Trades need to set up very specifically, within very clearly defined rules. One of those rules is the proper use of the “Noble Entry”, which is an entry technique that works especially well when certain conditions present themselves at the London Close.
What’s Included in the LCT Course
The LCT 2.0 Course will include everything you need to learn and implement this proven trading system.
- Full-length Online Video Course to learn the details of the strategy
- A PDF on how to draw proper levels of Support & Resistance
- Vic’s personal excel spreadsheet that can easily be filled out to determine key factors needed for trade setups. You’ll see at a glance if there are any possibilities
- A video showing exactly how to use the spreadsheet (very easy)
- Vic’s “Noble Entry” strategy, embedded in the LCT course
- Many video recordings showing how to use the LCT basics to trade at other times of the day
- Numerous live recordings of LCT setups analysis and entries
- Videos on Tips, Tricks and Nuances to be aware of
Other Benefits of LCT
A good addition for longer-term traders, as it provides the potential to add pips to your account while waiting for long-term trades
Small Account Friendly
Excellent for small accounts, since the pip risk isn’t big, and excellent RR targets can get hit very quickly
First introduced in 2010! Many continue to trade LCT successfully!
Almost never have to worry about Red Flag News, because the LCT strategy happens after news is already out
Because you will get more trades more quickly
Wrong time zone? No problem, LCT can be applied to other times. Course has full explanation with examples
There are no reviews yet.